Translate

Monday, May 23, 2011

Blogging

It had been a long time since I have updated ....... but its been a long 2 years.

In the last year, My mom who had lived with me for the last two years and my best friend, passed away in June of 2010. Two say the least this really set me back on everything in my life, and if that was not enough .. In Feb of 2011 My families company closed its doors after 40 years of being in business leaving me without a job for the first time since I was 16 years old.

Also in the last 2 years, I had been working on a Visa for my wife ( From Thailand ) and this also was a very time taking process. She received her green card in the USA about a month ago.

Good News ..... I have about 2 years worth of Updates to add to the Blog ... Everything From Wuttemberg, Saxons, Russians, British, Baden and other all coming in the next few weeks.

Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment